Attention POGO Hipsters!

Bryan Rahija’s (I’d say he was one of my favorite interns, but then again, almost every POGO intern is my favorite) band Bombadil will be jammin’ at Iota in Arlington on Saturday, November 22nd, at 9:30 p.m.  Go check them out!  (That’s Bryan on guitar in the lower-right corner.)

This year alone, his band has played over 150 shows in 31 states.  Click below to watch a video of their trip out West.

— Keith Rutter

Be Sociable, Share!

6 Responses to “Attention POGO Hipsters!”

1. Anayon 19 Nov 2008 at 1:30 pm

im a hipster (so i actually read this post :). but i suppose if i call myself
    a hipster than I am not one.

unfortunately, i will be in my luxurious coach class seat flying over the
    Atlantic (fortunately I am currently on the beach in Senegal, so the flight
    is worth it).

if i ever get any talents that people will pay to see, ill be sure to let the watercooler know

jordan & erin’s favorite intern!
    anay

2. Jacobon 19 Nov 2008 at 1:56 pm

Why haven’t I read about this yet in Duke Magazine?

3. Laurenon 19 Nov 2008 at 3:05 pm

This is so cool! I saw them at Iota last time and they were AWESOME! Now they just need to make their way down to Houston, TX!

Best of Luck!

4. Keithon 19 Nov 2008 at 3:05 pm

I don’t know, because it is my understanding that they’re all Dukies. Does anybody know anybody who works at the Duke Magazine?

5. Obie Studenton 19 Nov 2008 at 4:26 pm

I can verify that Anay’s title of favorite intern to two certain girls that have seniority over many interns is in fact true. This superlative will continue to remain true until contested. The superlative will always have an honorary aspect to it though as well. :^)

I can also verify that Bryan is a favorite intern simply for the coolness factor of being in a cool band. However, the falling off the face of the earth effect to these girls is not cool.

Disclaimer: This statement is not affiliated with Oberlin College. Oberlin College probably was not aware of POGO until the fall of 2008. They probably have subconsciously supported POGO since the beginning though based on shared values.

6. Spokesperson for JR & ERon 21 Nov 2008 at 3:16 pm

Presents…even more phone calls/e-mails would do to help settle this dispute of most favorite.

Just a hint. :)